Equine ICU Veterinary Technician / Assistant – Seasonal (night)
Equine Sports Medicine & Surgery Weatherford Division, PLLC (“ESMS”) has an immediate opportunity at our referral hospital in Weatherford, Texas for a seasonal ICU Veterinary Technician/Assistant to work the following schedule until July 1, 2019:
- Saturday & Sunday – 10 p.m. to 10 a.m.
ESMS is a large multiple-veterinarian equine practice offering services including ICU & critical care, 24-hour emergencies, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, surgery, lameness, reproduction, ambulatory and wellness. Our team members are highly skilled and passionate about providing the best care for our patients.
- Assisting doctors and working with other staff members in the ICU and hospital.
- Being very observant of our patients’ comfort and needs, and alerting doctors of any problems.
- Performing intensive care procedures for critical equine patients.
- Performing laboratory procedures, medicating patients, monitoring critical patients, preparing medications, stocking supplies, and other essential duties.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and positive individual with strong work ethics.
- Excellent horse-handling, communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Able to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in horse and foal restraint is preferred.
- Equine veterinary practice experience is preferred.
- Registered Veterinary Technician is preferred.
Background check, motor vehicle records history, and drug testing required.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume’, and refer to position #ICUseasonal1018P.
Human Resources Manager
Inova Partners, LLC
P O Box 184
Weatherford, TX 76086